Thursday, March 15, 2018

Welcome!

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my blog! My name is Andrew Titus. My chess news page allows you to learn a lot about the international world of chess. My home page shows a lot about my tournament experiences. My about page shows about my career of chess, including success and some failure to succeed. My Masterpieces page shows chess art, about chess, mostly found in the wonderful Chess Castle of Minnesota (chesscastle.com).  Even some beautiful art from yours truly will be on there soon. My Game Analysis page is pretty beautiful with amazing games from me and coming soon, other people. Even one lesson on my Game Analysis page (Pay Attention). Special thanks to my dad and my mom for helping me with ideas on this blog, and putting stuff on this blog. 

Also, I would suggest checking out my youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1D2WLVilhVTkk8dI88IpzQ. Please subscribe for educational and entertaining videos.


From,
Andrew L Titus

No comments:

Post a Comment